This at-home exfoliant uses an advanced blend of ingredients for powerful exfoliation: Rice Powder and Pumice for physical exfoliation; Mandelic Acid for cellular exfoliation; and Papaya fruit enzyme for enzymatic exfoliation.
- Physical, enzymatic and cellular exfoliation with an advanced combination of ingredients
- Minimizes the appearance of pores by absorbing excess oil stuck in the pores
- Purifies the skin and sweeps away any dead skin cell build up, or excess dirt and debris
How to use:
- Mandelic Acid – provides cellular exfoliation that leaves the skin bright.
- Papain – from papaya fruit, this enzyme is widely used for its gentle exfoliating properties.
- Rice powder and Pumice – physical exfoliants that slough away surface build up.
- Kaolin and Bentonite – absorbent clays that help to draw impurities from the skin and clear pores.
- Bisabolol – a component of chamomile that provides potent calming and MMPi properties to improve and maintain skin.
- After cleansing, apply and work in gentle circular motions over the face.
- Rinse, pat dry and follow with the appropriate toner, treatment serums and broad spectrum SPF product in the daytime and moisturizer in the evening.
- Use morning or evening one to three times per week, based on skin type and condition.
Fast-acting salicylic acid treatment to clear acne blemishes quickly and effectively.
Absorb oil and impurities with this balancing mask using Japanese white charcoal. This weekly mask keeps skin clear while minimizing the appearance of pores. For use in the morning or evening. This mask is safe for all skin types, but ideal for oily and breakout-prone skin.
- Japanese white charcoal and clay absorb excess dirt, oil and debris
- Minimizes the appearance of pores
- Deeply detoxifies pores and helps support a clear complexion
- Japanese White Charcoal – contains a variety of minerals and works to absorb oil and impurities from the skin. Its structure of very small pores allows it to be highly efficient at skin detoxification.
- Kaolin – a type of clay that absorbs oil and impurities helping to clear pores.
- Magnesium Aluminum Silicate – a naturally occurring clay-derived mineral that supports skin clearing.
- Glycerin – a humectant and emollient that helps to hydrate and soothe skin.